4s speakers

I definitely think there is either a better speaker or some sort of volume tweak. I have two iPhone 4's and one iPhone 4S and the 4S is clearly louder.
 
I have never even thought to listen for that. Next time I find a song on youtube that has a good stero seperation, I will test it.
 
In a test it does appear they are stereo. Very cool. I hadn't thought about it either until this string enlightened me there were two speakers Thank you!
 
hmmm, must be something wrong with mine, if I cover the one on the bottom all sound goes away. Nothing plays from the top center speaker...at least not with music from itunes...
 
Confirmed with Apple. There is one speaker the other speaker at the top does not play music it is only a receiver. Plays calls and works with Siri.
 
The top is not a speaker but noise reducer , so the people who you are talking to will hear you better nevertheless you are in a laud environment.


From my  iPhone 4S 16GB Black
 
Weird. That means my ears are either really good or my iPhone is broke. Time to run a few tests.
 
Also take a look at the user manual which is bookmarked in Safari. Go to the link iPhone at a glance and then iPhone overview. That's where Apple Care referred me when asking about the hardware.
 
mirage_bg said:
The top is not a speaker but noise reducer , so the people who you are talking to will hear you better nevertheless you are in a laud environment.

From my  iPhone 4S 16GB Black

They aren't talking about that part, he is talking about the "speaker" under the proximity sensor. Like when you answer the phone and hear someone speaking. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top