Another look into what might be the Iphone 5

Every iPhone 5 related post is just speculation and rumor. I think it's looking more and more likely that these rumors are going to be true... (speculation)
 
I read in another thread that "we'll have a photo and all will be revealed in the keynote".

THat about sums it up.

Cya
 
Every year something gets leaked, the more you pay attention, the easier it is to assume what it will look like, yes it is all speculation until apple, and Steve jobs tell you other wise, I honestly believe that this rumor is a pretty close representation of the real thing, like a lot of you are saying we shall find out in September.
 
francy231 said:
I saw one which is a slide phone but I doubt if Apple would do slide phones for iPhone 5.

I believe this was a rumor from few months back. I wonder how my Captain America wings rumor went. Just kidding.
 
I agree !!! However What I have seen so far from leak videos and photoes of iPhone 5 is it is going to look more like ipad 2 design . Most rumors agree that iPhone 5 would sport an A5 processor, the one that is also used in iPad2, at 1 GHz or 1.2 GHz.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top