Another migrant from appleforums.net

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just thought I'd say 'hello'. I have been a Mac user for a while now, but have only recently started to use an iPhone4 (four months), and now an iPad2 :) I stumbled across this excellent trio of forums a month or so ago, but have only just joined the iPhone one to follow the latest releases. I don't think the 4s is a big enough change to justify an upgrade after four months, so will wait patiently for the iPhone 5!! Anyway, greeting from York, UK :)
 
hello and welcome to the forums!.. Oh yeah I know what you mean! the iphone 4S does not have many changes and has the ame design as the 4!!! I might skip the 4S also
 
hey jezzer,you followed some of us over here,i will have no life at all now,three great forums lol.
 
Like Jezzer only decided to buy IP4 3 months ago along with IPad2, 6 months ago. The iPad forum is cool and some really helpful chaps there and chapesses I suppose I ought to add.

If I bought an iPhone 4s i'd be evicted I am sure :-)

However big news in Cyprus, the mobile carrier MTN is now supporting FaceTime!!!! Cytanet does as well. That's the national carrier here.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top