Anyone go naked with their iPhone 15/iPhone 15 Pro?

Anyone go naked with their iPhone 15/iPhone 15 Pro?

ThatTechyGuy

iPhoneForums News/Reviews
Staff member
Reaction score
I was a naked user for about 6 months! No cracks, just one minor scuff.

I did get a case eventually but only because the crevice where the back glass meets the titanium edge was bothering my hands. It almost felt like I had tiny specs of glass stuck in my fingers and the palm of my hand. I suspected it was because of the edges, so I bought a case to try it out. Sure enough, a few days after installing the case I stopped noticing the feeling of shards stuck in my hand.

Curious if anyone else has experienced this?

I always have a case and screen protector ready before my new iPhone even arrives!

I’ve always used a case with my iPhones, and my iPhone 15 Pro is no exception. I use an ESR Dark Blue case with kick stand, and a TORRAS GlassGo screen protector

I should clarify, I have always used a screen protector! Just not always a case :-)

My thought was, AppleCare is a case in itself. If something happens, I can replace the front and back glass for $29. Or the entire phone for $99.
I tend to take excellent care of my phone, but probably not the best idea if you drop it all the time :)
$29 once or twice isn't bad, but I have only had to do it once in 3 years.

I do not use a case. My 15 Pro Max has survived some severe testing. I am careful with mine, although I dropped it on a ceramic tile floor the other day. I picked it up and found a chip out of the edge of the glass screen protector, but no damage to the screen or body. Of course I replaced the screen protector.

I do not use a case. My 15 Pro Max has survived some severe testing. I am careful with mine, although I dropped it on a ceramic tile floor the other day. I picked it up and found a chip out of the edge of the glass screen protector, but no damage to the screen or body. Of course I replaced the screen protector.
I use my screen protectors until they start making my hands bloody :)
Jk, although I did know it was time to replace the last one when I got a piece of tempered glass in my finger from scrolling :))

Latest posts

Back