Anyone not using screen protector?

HUNTER1

Member
Didn't have anything on my previous iPhones nor on the iPad, but iPhone 6 seems fragile. I have a clear plastic case on it now, but not a screen protector. Anyone prefers no screen protector on your iPhones? thanks
 
The Otterbox case I use on my iPhone has a built in screen protector but I've never used a separate screen protector for any of my iPhones.
 
No screen protector on my previous 4 & current 4s. I will be upgrading to a 6 plus soon and will most likely not use one on that either. I do use a case on them all.
 
iPhone 4s and now a 5s and never used a screen protector. Also, only use a thin bumper case. I'm pretty good about taking care of my phone. Never had a problem.
 
Like the question on should you use a case this again comes under the the heading of Accidents can happen.
 
Last edited:
I ALWAYS use a screen protector. Even the one I have now is cracked, but its better than replacing the whole screen
 

Latest posts

Back
Top