Apple warranty ?

Apple warranty ?

shawn744

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with my iPhones mic, it seems to be dead, the phone is under warranty but I don't use my service thru AT&T or Verizon. I use a prepaid service. That shouldn't matter right ? It is my understanding that as long as the phone hasn't been tampered with, they should fix or replace it ..

Much appreciated,

-Shawn

Take it into Apple if it is still under warranty. They will honor it.

Yup. Carriers just don't matter when it comes to the Apple warranty. The phone just has to be stock for them to honor it. The warranty is for Apple's hardware and s nothing to do with whether or not it's activated on a carrier or not.

I was hopin that was the case thanks guys enjoy the long weekend.

I've had 2 iphone 4's mics go out, 1 in 8 months, the 2nd in 7 months. warranty covered the first one, not the second. BTW, it worked using the external speaker. Needless to say, Im not pleased with the quality of the iphone 4.

olegeezer said:
I've had 2 iphone 4's mics go out, 1 in 8 months, the 2nd in 7 months. warranty covered the first one, not the second. BTW, it worked using the external speaker. Needless to say, Im not pleased with the quality of the iphone 4.

Fluke. Bad luck...something.

I gave had over 20 iPhone 4s and never had a mic go out.

Latest posts

Back