Backing up contacts

azonie

Member
Don't want to back up my contacts to outlook. And can't in iCloud as I have 2003 version.
Will iTunes do auto back up including contacts.
Want to make sure if I lose them on iPhone I can restore.

Also remember when I 1st got iPhone 4 Verizon had me use VZ CONTACTS to back up contacts. Do I need to keep using this?
 
You can backup through iTunes. It will save your contacts camera roll and settings.

I must be doing something wrong all my apps didn't get backed up before upgrade. And when I look at iPhone in iTunes it's kind of grayed out. Used to be able to rearrange apps on home page in iTunes. Now I can't.
 
I must be doing something wrong all my apps didn't get backed up before upgrade. And when I look at iPhone in iTunes it's kind of grayed out. Used to be able to rearrange apps on home page in iTunes. Now I can't.

Transfer purchases before you back up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top