Bite SMS?

HUNTER1

Member
Hi guys, I downloaded the app and it's way better. My question, when I use the smiley icons and send them to other phones ( not iphone) they don't show up on theirs. Am I missing something? Thanks
 
Hi guys, I downloaded the app and it's way better. My question, when I use the smiley icons and send them to other phones ( not iphone) they don't show up on theirs. Am I missing something? Thanks

There phone uses a different method for smilies, that's why.
 
Hi guys, I downloaded the app and it's way better. My question, when I use the smiley icons and send them to other phones ( not iphone) they don't show up on theirs. Am I missing something? Thanks
If your contacts are not able to see the smiley, then it means that they are phones do not support smiley.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top