Callbar

InkedAdrenaline

Active Member
For the people using call bar, do you find it extremely buggy still? It freezes on me, gets glitches when I'm on a call and receive a notification and many other bugs/glitches. I had it on my 4s and remember it being flawless. Kinda disappointed because it is a more expensive tweak and I expected bugs at first but not this long into the jailbreak. I had to uninstall it just now because my wife called me and it completely froze but didn't answer the call. I had to hard reset the phone to get the call bar to stop showing...FYI I was on the latest version of it.

Just trying to see if everyone else finds it buggy as well.
 
I found it buggy when I was on an iPhone 4 5.1.1, jailbroken with redsn0w.
I had freezes when I would get a call at random times. I also un-installed it.
It was one of the more expensive tweaks, and it would've been nice if it had worked, but I can't stand random freezes.
I honestly haven't tried It since last year, so I can't really attest to the latest version. Just wanted to throw my experience out there!
 
I had major problems with it in iOS5 and uninstalled it, haven't looked back. Great concept but has a lot of kinks left to be ironed out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top