Capture Button Ideas

Capture Button Ideas

ThatTechyGuy

iPhoneForums News/Reviews
Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this late last night when I couldn't sleep...

The Capture button will be capacitive with haptic feedback just like a MacBook trackpad. This would give it the ability to do more than what a normal button can do. I would love to see Apple show off features like pressing and holding to focus and then pushing harder to take a picture, similar to the shutter button on a camera. Or I can imagine the surface of the button being similar to an Apple TV remote, where we might be able to swipe our finger to the left or right to zoom in and out. These features would be awesome for photography so that you don't have to take your finger off the button to adjust the camera and take a picture.

To be honest, I didn't get the point of a dedicated button to take a picture until I thought of the possibilities we could see through software. Now I am very excited to see what Apple can do!

That's a great idea! It's going to be exciting what developers with the new button as well.

Man I have super foresight I guess 😁😁😁😁

Although all the AI stuff I did not foresee! Those camera features are really neat.

Latest posts

Back