College Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpowell7

New Member
Hey guys I'm cpowell7!

I'm actually in a marketing class and I'm trying to gain more of the insight of the Apple iPhone consumer because we need to "market" a specific project that we found online. I'm trying to get primary research for the source itself.

Could anyone help me out!?
 
Hey guys I'm cpowell7!

I'm actually in a marketing class and I'm trying to gain more of the insight of the Apple iPhone consumer because we need to "market" a specific project that we found online. I'm trying to get primary research for the source itself.

Could anyone help me out!?

Welcome to the Forum. I'll be honest, I think what you said went way over my head. I'm not sure what you are looking for. Primary research for the source itself. Maybe you could rephrase that question and give us an idea of what you are wanting to market exactly.
 
Sorry, we don't allow for research on this site. Our rules are clear:

9. Posting for charity, fundraising, or research is not permitted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top