Color keyboard not working

Trying to install color keyboard n this is what it say i had it install last nite but it not anymore
 

Attachments

  • $image-545535561.webp
    $image-545535561.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,360
remove it then try again.. cydia is over loaded and over 500 thousand users have installed cydia over the past few days
 
I tried reinstalling color keyboard n it gave me this message. Can someone please help me to figure out whats wrong must i mention i paid for the app!!
 

Attachments

  • $image-3740846282.webp
    $image-3740846282.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,329
A better pic

what repo did you download it from do you know? I have colorkeyboard and it works fine but usually when i get those errors I just keep trying and eventually it works.. its probably due to cydia being over loaded with over 500 thousand users
 
Bigboss n it was working fine Sunday but when got up yesterday morning hooked it up to itunes it stop working
 

Latest posts

Back
Top