Delete apps

dannyb2879

New Member
I have a Verizon I phone 4 there is no way I can delete apps if I hold my finger on an app for 30 seconds I still don't get no little x mark is my phone defective?
 
go to settings> general> restrictions: input your password, and once on the restriction page, scroll down to see " deleting Apps" turn the switcher ON
 
30 seconds? it doe snot even take 5 seconds to do it.. what apps are you trying to delete also? jb ones or app store ones?
 
But then jailbreak is invoke which is not what the topic opener needed. I was thinking that maybe there was a restriction on deleting apps from the home screen. Well If it's about those inbuilt apps, you won't be able to get rid of them unless you agree to jailbreak and open ssh like Unleashed said.
 
there is an option in the restriction part to stop people using or deleting apps, so it could of been this option
 

Latest posts

Back
Top