Forum app

iHolophyte

Active Member
As I'm new what are the red numbers on the face of the app? No matter how many times I go into the app the numbers are always there. It's on 4 at the moment and it's annoying me lol
 
As I'm new what are the red numbers on the face of the app? No matter how many times I go into the app the numbers are always there. It's on 4 at the moment and it's annoying me lol

Sorry, but as you can see by the number of non-responses to your question, perhaps we don't understand what you're talking about!!

"Red numbers on the face of the app?" Maybe you should ask the question with a little more definition, and details!
 
Are you talking about the app store app. If you are this is the Kimberly of apps that need updated.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top