Has anyone had a problem like the following?

SomeDude

Member
Greetings,

I have had a new 6 for a little over a month now and it was fine up until yesterday. I received a call from a friend, but could not hear him, later he told me he could hear me fine. I checked the volume, no problem, I called him back, same thing, he could hear me but I couldn't hear him. I shut the phone off and cleared the cache and started it back up, same problem.
Has anyone else here had this problem?


Cheers,
SD
 
I can't say I have but remember that with your new iPhone comes 90 days of free phone support with Apple, I'm sure they will be happy to help if you don't find the answer here.
 
Same thing happened to my lovely wife. People couldn't hear her,but she could hear them clearly. I gently cleaned out the microphone with a cocktail stick,and problem sorted! Surprising how much dust and fluff had built up in there in just a few months.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top