P Pocobear New Member Feb 8, 2011 #3 I did beta 1 and then beta 2 over beta 1 with no problems and then beta 4 with no problems.
U umarrehman187 New Member Feb 8, 2011 #4 to poco bear but how do u know its gone over it? it myt still be the same lol
P Pocobear New Member Feb 8, 2011 #5 umarrehman187 said: to poco bear but how do u know its gone over it? it myt still be the same lol Click to expand... Well you see the text screen going by again, installing this and that and I think I saw it show that it was beta 4 in the text. But, who knows what's really happening.
umarrehman187 said: to poco bear but how do u know its gone over it? it myt still be the same lol Click to expand... Well you see the text screen going by again, installing this and that and I think I saw it show that it was beta 4 in the text. But, who knows what's really happening.
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon