How easy to transfer MP3s to iPhone?

Kindgirlfriend

New Member
Hi, I wonder if you can help me? I think this is probably a dumb questions but I've never used an iPhone so not sure what works and what doesn't.

I want to record a bunch of DIY audiobooks for my boyfriends birthday and upload them to his phone. First of all, can the iphone play mp3s or should I be looking at another format?

Secondly, how easy/hard is it to upload these files? I'm fairly IT/phone savvy and assume I can just transfer them over from my laptop? I've had difficulty transfering stuff to an iphone before though and know they can be a but tricky with non apple stuff so just wanted to check with you guys before I manage to accidentally wipe his whole phone. :)

Thanks for your advice,
R
 
If it's an MP3, you should just be able to sync it to iTunes and it can be put on the phone. Another way is to send it via a large file hosting service like Dropbox.

I'd definitely use the MP3 format.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top