timocrates
New Member
- Reading; books, magazines, news, forums
- Writing: everywhere, including
- Texting
- Monitor: health maintenance
- Music (Bluetooth connection to hearing aids)
- Research
- Photo video and editing including
- Casting onto big screen
- Maps
Alarm clock, stopwatch, calculator?
Right! I do that. I'm not sure why, but the pixels in the 7 seem to come alive, even though there are no more of them per inch than there was in the iPhone 5, is there?Watching movies
That's one I haven't tried yet, thanks. But I will.iTunes U on the iPhone is a great way to learn about many different topics.
The essentials for me are phone / messaging, music, alarm and Facebook. Everything else, even including Netflix, is a bonus.
Books and magazines and newspapers often have apps so they're legible, but bouncing articles over to Kindle is a good option. I keep hoping someone will produce an app like my Fire phone has where you only tilt to scan and never turn a page. It's the best way to read books, for me.I read books, magazines & scientific articles but the fonts are too small without the pinch. Thus I save what I need by sending them to the KINDLE app. Much easier to read afterwards. Any other alternatives?
I read books, magazines & scientific articles but the fonts are too small without the pinch. Thus I save what I need by sending them to the KINDLE app. Much easier to read afterwards. Any other alternatives?
Unfortunately not. iBooks are a proprietary format developed by Apple.Can iBooks be sent to a Kindle??