Wow.............Don't like biteSMS huh? The first time in my years of iPhoning that I have ever heard anyone say that.lol. You clearly have no idea how to use it..............Because if you did, you wouldn't be uninstalling it that is for sure. I mean.............You do realize what exactly biteSMS does don't you?
But to answer your question the messages app is probably hidden with either SBSettings or Springtomize 2.
If it is not hidden via one of those 2 tweaks then reinstall biteSMS.
After reinstalling open the biteSMS SpringBoard application
Tap the Setting icon in the top right corner(on the left side of the compose button)
Scroll down to "More Stuff"
Then scroll down to the very bottom.
Underneath the option where you choose to use either the pink biteSMS icon or the green messages icon, there is a toggle called "Hide messages App".
Toggle that off, and go back to biteSMS conversation list, close biteSMS, and respring.
Hopefully the Messages.app will show up then. If so you can uninstall biteSMS(which is just one of the craziest things I've ever heard).