iMessage Issue

Nutronic

New Member
:messages:Whenever I try to send an iMessage to a contact, if I choose email address it will try to send as MMS,if I send to someone via their number then its iMessage.

Please can someone explain to me why this is. I can provide my iMessage email if anyone requests it for finding the issue of this.

Thanks
 
:messages:Whenever I try to send an iMessage to a contact, if I choose email address it will try to send as MMS,if I send to someone via their number then its iMessage.

Please can someone explain to me why this is. I can provide my iMessage email if anyone requests it for finding the issue of this.

Thanks


are you sure the person you are sending it too has iMessage also and it is enabled?
 
Nutronic said:
:messages:Whenever I try to send an iMessage to a contact, if I choose email address it will try to send as MMS,if I send to someone via their number then its iMessage.

Please can someone explain to me why this is. I can provide my iMessage email if anyone requests it for finding the issue of this.

Thanks

The reason may be, is that people have it set to be sent to their number. Not email. Its called caller id in the messages tab in settings.app
 

Latest posts

Back
Top