iOS updates thru Wi-Fi or iTunes?

tibadoe

Member
When it comes to updating and/or installing the iOS, does it matter if it's done over Wi-Fi or thru iTunes? Is one recommended over the other? I have used both ways over the past few years and so far have never encountered any problems. I do back up before each upgrade or patch. Just wondering if one way is better or more stable than the other.
 
When it comes to updating and/or installing the iOS, does it matter if it's done over Wi-Fi or thru iTunes? Is one recommended over the other? I have used both ways over the past few years and so far have never encountered any problems. I do back up before each upgrade or patch. Just wondering if one way is better or more stable than the other.

Either method is acceptable. The advantage to upgrading through iTunes is that one doesn't have to delete apps if you don't have enough free memory for downloading the upgrade.


Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top