Ipad 2 vs iphone 4s

I dont have the 4S but the specs are pretty much the same but I have the ipad 2 and with no problems, though I dont see the iphone 4S giving any one any problems either
 
Yeah true. The only problem I have with the 4S is battery life

I've been hearing that about the 4S.. Are you keeping your apps shut down when you're not using them -- double click the home button to see your "running" apps, then shut them off.
 
He's I always do that. I'm such a nerd that on my girlfriends iPhone 4 I always do the same. Yeah I do. Just not sure why my battery is so terrible.
 
Try and factory reset the unit and start it as a new phone. I would unplug my phone at 7 am and by 12 it was at 50%, did the reset and it's now at 75-80%
 
My ipad2 is amazing, no problems whatsoever and I only charge it about every 4 days unlike my 4s which I'm having battery issues with.
 
I just did a factory reset and a restore and set up has a new phone still no change In battery still very bad
 

Latest posts

Back
Top