Ipf.net app

iCrank

Member
Is it me or does the ipf app crash on the iPhone. I'm getting multiple app crashes on my phone and on my iPad.
 
iCrank said:
Is it me or does the ipf app crash on the iPhone. I'm getting multiple app crashes on my phone and on my iPad.

There's an update to the app. Have you downloaded it?

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)
 
darkstar2007 said:
There's an update to the app. Have you downloaded it?

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

I think that what started the issue. My iPhone app crashes while my iPad constantly pops up google ads and then it crashes.
 
iCrank said:
I think that what started the issue. My iPhone app crashes while my iPad constantly pops up google ads and then it crashes.

Oh idk man :S my iPhone app works fine. Maybe you could try to remove it and reinstall it? I updated mine last night and it's been fine since. :)

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top