Iphone 4S screen backlight question

miragebg

New Member
Hello!
I bought my 4S at a launch day, same day returned it due the uneven screen backlight. The upper half of the screen was very noticable dimmer than the bottom. My second replacement is fine , but somehow I do notice that it also has very slighty dimmer area on the top part of the screen. They all seem to have this issue at some levels...
How yours are? You can see on pure white or grey wallpaper or better picture, showed in full size
 
Ok I looked. I can't really notice any difference. Can you take a picture and post it? There are some very slight inconsistencies but I think you would have that on any device, but overall it looks to be the same brightness throughout.
 
Yeah, here is a photo, you can see the brighter middle section of the screen. But may be I am too sensitive to things like this.. For most people it would pass as a normal screen..
Working with a lot of photos per day and have a sharp eyes for this kind of stuff..
Is there a problem here in your opinion?
 
mirage_bg said:
Yeah, here is a photo, you can see the brighter middle section of the screen. But may be I am too sensitive to things like this.. For most people it would pass as a normal screen..
Working with a lot of photos per day and have a sharp eyes for this kind of stuff..
Is there a problem here in your opinion?

Sorry, the pic:
 

Attachments

  • $image-1195368048.webp
    $image-1195368048.webp
    1 KB · Views: 984
Your screen glue is still curing. You can look it up with Google if you want the "Whys".
 
That the screen can have a difference between the top and the bottom of the display. Now you might see why I suggested you look up the glue curing situation so you could answer this for yourself.
 
But all units , displayed in the store were with tha same issue! That is why I do think there is just different manifacturing for 4S..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top