IPhone 5 Restore Issue

vinsanity71

New Member
Good morning,

I just restored my IPhone 5 to its original settings and I had a backup on my computer. However, I lost all my pics, apps, messages, etc. but I was able to retrieve the apps since they were saved. Is there a way to retrieve the other items or are they gone for good? Please help.
 
Then you didn't backup your device. Backing up your device will backup everything except apps. Once they're deleted, you can't retrieve them
 
I had a backup when I upgraded to IOS 7 but I restored IOS 6.1.4 but all the backups I found were very old when I tried to choose one.
 
No I did a backup before upgrading to IOS 7 but can't find it anywhere and all the backups are old and still missing some items
 
Open up Preferences, and click on Devices. Then look for your device's name and look for a date to see the last backup
 
iTunes preference. It should be under Edit > Preference. I think the hot key is command + , for OSX


Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top