iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S Pre-orders begin September 13th

iDude3

Administrator
Staff member
$iphone-5c-5s-preorder.webp​

Probably the most popular question of the day is "When I can place my order for the iPhone 5c or iPhone 5S?". You will be able to place your pre-order in just 3 days starting on September 13th, 2013. So who's ready?!
 
No thanks! Not enough of a change to give up my iphone 5... Waiting for apple to catch up on a larger screen.
 
No thanks! Not enough of a change to give up my iphone 5... Waiting for apple to catch up on a larger screen.
I agree. I don't care at all about a bigger screen. I would have liked to see 128 gigs of memory. Oh, 3D would be pretty cool, but I am thinking no one is making one of those. I am guessing the new processor would be very cool for the gamers though.
 
I agree. I don't care at all about a bigger screen. I would have liked to see 128 gigs of memory. Oh, 3D would be pretty cool, but I am thinking no one is making one of those. I am guessing the new processor would be very cool for the gamers though.

Don't get me wrong I think the new additions are nice but just not enough to give up my jailbroken 5! It has been doing what ios 7 will do for over a year! As far as gaming on it... Well a larger screen would have been a perfect compliment to the upgraded processor.. Just my .02 worth.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top