Iphone overheat?

Iphone overheat?

Tekki

Reaction score
I have a stock iphone 4 and had it for a few weeks with no problems. I was wondering if anyone has had an overheating issue with thier phone.
This weekend sitting at my sons base all game i had my iphone 4 sitting on my lap while i was in the shade But it was still 100 degrees in the shade. My phone started to go in voice control then called the last number i called several times and wouldnt stop. I shut the phone off and later it kept doing it. So i took the body glove case off, the back of the phone seemed very warm so i shut it off for a while. With the case off later it didnt dial Again but with the case on and warm again it dialed on its own again. should i return it ?

If your phone was truly overheating it should have gave u the overheating warning screen and u can't use it except to make emergency calls u might want to make a genius appt with apple

Yep. I agree. The warning sign is kinda cool. And just think. Apple came with it first

I have a stock iphone 4 and had it for a few weeks with no problems. I was wondering if anyone has had an overheating issue with thier phone.
This weekend sitting at my sons base all game i had my iphone 4 sitting on my lap while i was in the shade But it was still 100 degrees in the shade. My phone started to go in voice control then called the last number i called several times and wouldnt stop. I shut the phone off and later it kept doing it. So i took the body glove case off, the back of the phone seemed very warm so i shut it off for a while. With the case off later it didnt dial Again but with the case on and warm again it dialed on its own again. should i return it ?

I hope you took it to a apple store. Remember that you're phone is sensitive no matter how beautiful is. You experienced a iPhone heat stroke so next time when it starts to feel warm take it out of the case.

Being in the UK we don't have this problem as it never gets over 70 F. Apple probably developed this for people who live in the desert.

Latest posts

Back