I itoharry New Member Sep 6, 2012 #1 I see at the top of my ipone ATT does that mean I am using ATT time or wifi which I have activited at my house..How do I know wiifi is being used? How do I increase , other than pinch, the font size in facebook or web pages ?
I see at the top of my ipone ATT does that mean I am using ATT time or wifi which I have activited at my house..How do I know wiifi is being used? How do I increase , other than pinch, the font size in facebook or web pages ?
Silverado8405 Member Sep 6, 2012 #2 AT&T is your cell provider. If using cell data it will have a 4G to the right of AT&T. If on wifi it'll have a wifi symbol (kind of a wedge shape). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AT&T is your cell provider. If using cell data it will have a 4G to the right of AT&T. If on wifi it'll have a wifi symbol (kind of a wedge shape). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk