Is it bad to use your iphone while charging the battetry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sekelani said:
What do u mean bud?

I have an iPhone 4 I went for a 3 hour car journey Phone was 100 percent before I left after 1 hour I had 5 left so I connected the charger and used it while I charged it same with my pc Run battery down until nearly empty and charge it while using it
 
bmahony said:
I have an iPhone 4 I went for a 3 hour car journey Phone was 100 percent before I left after 1 hour I had 5 left so I connected the charger and used it while I charged it same with my pc Run battery down until nearly empty and charge it while using it

Okay. Because some dude told me its bad to use your iPhone while charging your battery
 
Bull...I've had my iPad for over a yer and it is almost always plugged in when I use it and when off the charger it still has the same battery life. I doubt the iPhone is any different.
 
Oscar_D_Grouch said:
Bull...I've had my iPad for over a yer and it is almost always plugged in when I use it and when off the charger it still has the same battery life. I doubt the iPhone is any different.

Just this iPhone 4S battery is so bad. Just thought maybe that could be. Cause. Guess I was wrong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top