Is This a Tiny iPhone 5 Drawing in Photo Stream Beta?

Is This a Tiny iPhone 5 Drawing in Photo Stream Beta?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone_5_icon.JPG

As excited as I am about the (hopefully soon) forthcoming announcement about the next iPhone, be it an iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S or even a complete surprise to us all, I will really miss all the sleuthing that goes on in the weeks before the announcement as everyone tries to find out what the new phone might look like ahead of time. For example a very eagle-eyed person on 9to5 Mac today has spotted a very interesting little icon on the latest Photo Stream beta, that appears to closely resemble what has, in the past, been called the iPhone 5s, with its longer and wider screen, and wider home button area. So take a look and see what you think. Pure coincidence? Or could this be a little slip up by Apple that has given us a tiny wee official glimpse of exactly what the next iPhone might look like? We’re still no further forward in knowing what it might be called though!

Source: iPhone 5 icon shows up in Photo Stream? | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

I doubt it means anything at all. To me, it looks like a generic smartphone icon; just like the generic camera icon below it.

In other words, I think the person at 9to5 Mac was reading WAYYYYYY too much into the screenshot.

I think apple have done this purposely. They will have been keeping a close eye on the rumours and are trying to keep the hype up...

i think its all a ploy so people will think the design has really changed when really it hasn't

Latest posts

Back