Jailbroken Iphone 3gs Struck with wheel spinng after erase all contents and settings

Jailbroken Iphone 3gs Struck with wheel spinng after erase all contents and settings

malla

Reaction score
Team,

Need you help on getting my iphone back to normal

My Jailbroken Iphone 3gs Struck with wheel spinng after erase all contents and settings.

Unfortunately, My Power button too is not working.Now the wheel keep on spinning and Itunes not able to recognize Iphone.Neither PC cant recognize USB.

Is there any work around to restore back?

Is the power button not working in terms of it's not doing anything or is it actually broken?

As if it has a function, I'd advise holding that along with the home button and if that doesn't work - put it into DFU (recovery) mode. You can find guides on how to do this on YouTube - I hope this helps.

Best of luck,

iPhone Amateur.

PM'd you a link. Download the DFU.zip. Extract it to the root of your hard drive (ex. C:\DFU\) then connect your iPhone. Then go to Start > Run > C:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu and your iPhone should transition into a white screen signalling DFU

First hope you have your SHSH files saved in Cydia or PC..

Use the latest redsn0w go to Extras>Even More>DFU IPSW
You will need a copy of the current firmware to create a custom firware which will put your iPhone into DFU mode ...... and nothing
more..

DFU mode is reached when your screen is black

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back