Jaspertom

Jaspertom

New Member
I have had my iPhone for 10 months for work and I use it on a daily basis, for emails,internet and the normal telephone calls.
 
Welcome, Jaspertom. 10 months, huh. Notice anything amiss with the iPhone? Like the Home Button? Anything?
 
I have had my iPhone for 10 months for work and I use it on a daily basis, for emails,internet and the normal telephone calls.

Welcome to the site. Like you, I slapped my phone for almost all my needs and I'm taking full advantages of it.
 
Check loads of web sites and managed to get a little bit more volume by messing with earphones in and out etc, but I did the sensible thing in the end and booked an appointment at the local Apple shop. Jumped the queue by down loading their app and got an appointment while all others waited.

There was a quick resolution as they exchanged the phone, hoorah!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top