Logging in so a friend can download your games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimreaper

New Member
I have a couple games that I paid a few bucks for that my friend would like to have but doesn't want to pay for them. Can I log onto my account and re download them onto his ipod without any problems? I know if there was an update I'd probably have to log in again but other than that would it work fine?
thanks
 
I have a couple games that I paid a few bucks for that my friend would like to have but doesn't want to pay for them. Can I log onto my account and re download them onto his ipod without any problems? I know if there was an update I'd probably have to log in again but other than that would it work fine?
thanks

What you want to do is a violation of the Apple terms of service you agreed to and is a form of piracy. Games are available for re-downloading only with the Apple ID that was used for their original purchase and to a device owned by the original purchaser. Your friend should pay for his own games. Stay safe, stay legal.

With that, this thread is now closed.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top