Looking for Experts! New Member

awang429

New Member
As directed, I'm posting as a new member. I am awang429. I personally am haning on to a work-provided Palm Pre. My daughter is the Apple follower with a MacBook Pro and a 3GS. Well, she used to have a 3GS until someone stole it.

I am somewhat technology savvy but have a lot to learn in dealing with non-retailer purchases of iPhones
 
As directed, I'm posting as a new member. I am awang429. I personally am haning on to a work-provided Palm Pre. My daughter is the Apple follower with a MacBook Pro and a 3GS. Well, she used to have a 3GS until someone stole it.

I am somewhat technology savvy but have a lot to learn in dealing with non-retailer purchases of iPhones

hello and welcome to the forum! sorry to hear about the stolen iphone.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top