J jordan_thatdude New Member Apr 5, 2012 #1 So I have the iPhone 4 and I set it to military time months ago And when I changed it the time the time when my phone is active is normal but on my lock screen it remains in military time can someone tell me what's wrong
So I have the iPhone 4 and I set it to military time months ago And when I changed it the time the time when my phone is active is normal but on my lock screen it remains in military time can someone tell me what's wrong
Skull One Super Moderator Staff member Apr 5, 2012 #2 I suggest the following. Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> 24-Hour Time -> Toggle to OFF. That setting only affects the Lock Screen not the status bar. So that is why they show different time formats.
I suggest the following. Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> 24-Hour Time -> Toggle to OFF. That setting only affects the Lock Screen not the status bar. So that is why they show different time formats.
Skull One Super Moderator Staff member Apr 5, 2012 #4 The data that iOS is reading suggests otherwise. So lets help it out Toggle it to on. Reboot the phone. Toggle it to off. That might clear the data out properly.
The data that iOS is reading suggests otherwise. So lets help it out Toggle it to on. Reboot the phone. Toggle it to off. That might clear the data out properly.
K Kensterfly Member Apr 18, 2012 #5 I have mine set to 24 hour clock and it shows that way both on the lock screen AND the status bar. Always has.
I have mine set to 24 hour clock and it shows that way both on the lock screen AND the status bar. Always has.