mobile-spy program

Status
Not open for further replies.

G81496

New Member
I have use this in the past and worked pretty good. Since then we have switched to the i phones, everyone has the iphone 5, with the 6.0.2 system. I was reading that mobile-spy has a program that will work with this but the phone has to be jailbroke,

So my question is this, before spending the money,

has any one done a jail break that works wells and is anyone running the mobile spy software.

thanks
 
I have use this in the past and worked pretty good. Since then we have switched to the i phones, everyone has the iphone 5, with the 6.0.2 system. I was reading that mobile-spy has a program that will work with this but the phone has to be jailbroke,

So my question is this, before spending the money,

has any one done a jail break that works wells and is anyone running the mobile spy software.

thanks
we don't actually condone spy software in the forum so this thread will be closed,thank you for understanding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top