Music not working...

XDRoX

Active Member
I have an iPhone 4 and so does my sister. I jailbroke mine last week with Absinthe on 5.1.1. I lost my photos. I turned off my phone and back on and they all came back.

I jailbroke my sister's phone last night. She just called me. She says her iTunes music is not working and when her alarm sounded this morning no sound came out.

Have you guys heard of this problem? Amy help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
 
XDRoX said:
I have an iPhone 4 and so does my sister. I jailbroke mine last week with Absinthe on 5.1.1. I lost my photos. I turned off my phone and back on and they all came back.

I jailbroke my sister's phone last night. She just called me. She says her iTunes music is not working and when her alarm sounded this morning no sound came out.

Have you guys heard of this problem? Amy help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Be weary of restoring to iTunes backups.

NEVER restore from a backup file that was takin from a device while it was jailbroken.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top