New from Indiana

PwettyBird

New Member
Hey Everyone! I'm from Indiana. I currently have the iPhone 5. I have had basically all the previous iPhones. I feel like I have a love/hate relationship with my phone but deep down know that I wouldn't have anything else.

I'm here just to meet new people and make new friends, and also just see what else there is to know about the iPhone. :)

feel free to message me anytime!
 
Hey Everyone! I'm from Indiana. I currently have the iPhone 5. I have had basically all the previous iPhones. I feel like I have a love/hate relationship with my phone but deep down know that I wouldn't have anything else.

I'm here just to meet new people and make new friends, and also just see what else there is to know about the iPhone. :)

feel free to message me anytime!

Congrats on the iP5 and welcome aboard!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top