đź“° New iPhone SE and iPad Air Models Set for Early 2025

đź“° New iPhone SE and iPad Air Models Set for Early 2025

Your paragraph text (1).jpg
Apple is reportedly gearing up for a significant product launch early next year, according to a report from Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman. Apple plans to introduce a revamped iPhone SE and new iPad Air models.

The upcoming iPhone SE is expected to adopt a design similar to the iPhone 14, moving towards a modern, edge-to-edge display with a notch. This design shift will most likely mean the device will drop the classic Touch ID button in favor of Face ID. Additionally, the new iPhone SE will support Apple Intelligence, a feature currently found in the latest iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 16 models, bringing cutting-edge AI capabilities to the SE series.

For iPads, Gurman hints that the new iPad Air models will receive “internal improvements.” Although no details were provided, we can expect performance enhancements that could involve updated processors, such as the M3 or M4 chip.

Apple also plans to release an updated Magic Keyboard for the iPad Air. The new version will likely borrow some of the features recently introduced with the iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard, or the iPad Air could just be updated to be compatible with the iPad Pro's new Magic Keyboard.

Apple traditionally announces new products in the spring, with March and April being the most likely months.

The last iPhone SE was updated in March 2022, while the iPad Air lineup saw a refresh earlier this year with the M2 chip and the introduction of a 13-inch model.

Credit: Bloomberg

I’m sure that’s true. Hopefully they will be able to figure out how to use the Assistive Touch feature under Accessibility/Touch/Assistive Touch! My husband uses it all the time and it works for him just fine!
I helped many people use this trick when they first made the switch from a 6/7/8 to a newer phone. Ah those days on the phone...

Trending Topics

Latest posts

Back