New Member

silky g

New Member
Hi, I am new to the forum and the iPhone. iPhone 5 64g. Prior cell was a htc. evo hated it. Very happy with the iPhone 5. I have a question about moving movies from my HP laptop to this phone. But this may not be the place for that. Would someone direct me to the right place pls.
 
Hi, I am new to the forum and the iPhone. iPhone 5 64g. Prior cell was a htc. evo hated it. Very happy with the iPhone 5. I have a question about moving movies from my HP laptop to this phone. But this may not be the place for that. Would someone direct me to the right place pls.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App


Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure


iPhone tips


iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules


remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy.

 
I believe I just welcomed you in another thread earlier along with willerz.

So here again: Glad you joined us ~ ~ Welcome to the forum! :)
 
Welcome!!


iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top