D davnade New Member May 30, 2013 #1 Well; I finally bit the bullet and dumped my android and got the IPHONE 5.. Could not be happier. Just got to get over the learning curve. First Apple Product!!! Just a shout out.. Dave
Well; I finally bit the bullet and dumped my android and got the IPHONE 5.. Could not be happier. Just got to get over the learning curve. First Apple Product!!! Just a shout out.. Dave
Darkstar2007 Well-Known Member Staff member May 30, 2013 #2 Hello and welcome to our community! Glad you decided to join us. Here's some handy links you might be interested in to improve, or enhance, your iPhone experience. iPhone Tips iOS 6 Tips How to make custom ringtones Interested in Jailbreaking, or needing some jailbreak related information? What is jailbreaking? DFU Mode for Dummies The can I Jailbreak my iPhone on X.X.X Thread Official Apple firmware download links Most of all, enjoy the forums! Joe iPhoneForums Administrator
Hello and welcome to our community! Glad you decided to join us. Here's some handy links you might be interested in to improve, or enhance, your iPhone experience. iPhone Tips iOS 6 Tips How to make custom ringtones Interested in Jailbreaking, or needing some jailbreak related information? What is jailbreaking? DFU Mode for Dummies The can I Jailbreak my iPhone on X.X.X Thread Official Apple firmware download links Most of all, enjoy the forums! Joe iPhoneForums Administrator
IphoneMommy Well-Known Member Jun 2, 2013 #6 Welcome to the apple side! I also went android to iOS and it was the best move I ever made! iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
Welcome to the apple side! I also went android to iOS and it was the best move I ever made! iPhoneMommy "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon