Bought Iphone 4 about 6 months ago. Battery life was great, I could go 2 or three days, until... a few days ago. Now it barely lasts 6 hrs. I have not made any changes to any settings but I did install the latest version...
Help!!!!
Press and hold the sleep and home buttons until you see the apple logo. This will take around 10 seconds to appear. This soft resets your phone and clears at apps running in the background that could be draining your battey...
Press and hold the sleep and home buttons until you see the apple logo. This will take around 10 seconds to appear. This soft resets your phone and clears at apps running in the background that could be draining your battey...
Hmmm... i read that apps don't really "run in the background" unless they are "on". I only have 4 apps installed and none use any GPS or any other resources... but I will try it...
Thanks!