no free space

mqh7

New Member
I have a new iPhone. I have iTunes 12.5 when I plug my iPhone in I can see it inside of iTunes. I see Music, Movies, TV Shows, Books, Audiobooks & Tones. I do NOT see photos. I have moved the only few pictures I had on the device to my c:\ drive (Yes, I am using Windows 7). Yet when I view my iPhone in Explorer it says I have 10MB fee out of 14.7 GB WTF? I have NOTHING on this phone, it is brand new yet it is out of space.

I have deleted ALL photos and movies from my iCloud. Still no space on my phone.

I took 1 picture just to have 1. yet I still don't see Photos in iTunes. Why? How do I delete whatever is there and free up space?

Yes, I have turned OFF iCloud on my phone.
 
iTunes doesn't show the images in your Photos app.

Your PC detects the iPhone as camera. That way it's possible to import them. I suppose you can also see which photos are on your device, when you click Start on your computer, then go to Computer and select your iPhone. It might be necessary to open a folder to see the images on your iDevice.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top