No Videos for me

asteve76

New Member
Firstly, apologies if this post may be in the wrong section and may have already been answered.
I am currently running on all up to date softwares: iTunes 10.5.0.142 and ios 5.0.1 (9A405)
The problem I am having is as follows. After updating to ios 5 I am now unable to sync any vids to my iphone 4, I get the following message when I try:
...was not copied to the iphone "**** iphone" because it cannot be played on this iphone.
The videos I am trying to sync are all legitimate purchases off itunes, four series of The IT Crowd and four series of The Big Bang Theory.
I have checked the box next to Manually manage music and videos.
I have also tried adding the video folder to itunes but with no luck.
This is a recent problem because I have synced videos to my iphone before without any trouble.

This is now becoming extremely frustrating.
Any help would be much appreciated.
 
All solved now.
I just realised that I had not installed Quicktime. Don't know why this would cause all my problems, just another apple quirk I guess.
 
asteve76 said:
All solved now.
I just realised that I had not installed Quicktime. Don't know why this would cause all my problems, just another apple quirk I guess.

Can QuickTime be downloaded directly to my iPhone or do I have to synch it from my laptop?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top