Pics Won't Load Fullsize From Texts

WhyNotFab

New Member
The other day I noticed that anytime someone sent me a picture, or I sent them a picture, that I could see the small version in the text.. but touching the picture to open it full size would just open a black screen. I still have the option to save the picture, and it will actually save it even though the screen is black.. but I shouldn't have to save a picture just to view it. I didn't change any settings, or even install anything new, it just started happening out of the blue. I did a hard reset, no luck.. Any ideas? Thanks!
 
Not that I'm aware of. The only suggestion I have is to uninstall it or to keep it on your phone while you e-mail the developer and find out when he or she is going to release a fixed version.

Sorry.

Marilyn
 

Latest posts

Back
Top