playing games with others

khrivnak

New Member
Are there any games you can play with other people? I found the Wordfeud (scrabble) and love playing against acutal people instead of the computer. My favorite feature on that is "find me an opponent" since I only have a few friends who are able to play through phones.

Are there any other games/apps where you can play with other people? I'm an addict now.
 
Yes mate you can play NOVA and NOVA2 online, quite cool games and it doesn't cost anything either, the app does cost though, but really good fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
 
thanks for the advice!! I checked it out... I'm not a shoot 'em up kinda 'gal :-)

I guess I should have clarified... Im looking more for games/puzzles and not so much the video game type thing.
 
In addition, I would add that openfeint game as well (Simply search for Openfeint in iTune). Some Openfeint games allow you to play online. Or, you can even try the game I developed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top