Poll: How Much Memory Does Your iPhone Have/Need

How Much Memory Does Your iPhone Have?

  • 16

    Votes: 22 62.9%
  • 32

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 64

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
what I know now, perhaps I would have gotten 32GB.

I was hoping my iPhone could replace my iPod, but with 16GB I cannot have it store all my music and other features.
I wanted to see if I was cheap or not, seems most of you do have 16GB.

So let me ask, why, and how can you fit all your music in there?
 
I do not keep a lot of extra stuff on mine. My 3G was 16 as was my Android and I never had an issue so I felt comfortable staying with 16 especially with iCloud.

How much music do you have? How much was purchased via iTunes?
 
16GB w/ between 6-8GB free.
30 or so apps
300ish songs
Less that 50 pics at any given time
& a couple videos at most
 
My IP4 choice was 16 GB or 32 GB. I chose 32 because I wanted to be able to take plenty of video without worrying about space. I didn't have a feel for how much I would need and thought better safe than sorry. As it turns out I could have done fine with 16. I don't keep much video on the phone. Once I have something I want to save I transfer it to my desktop computer for saving and editing. Oh well....
 
mwhartman said:
Awesome! How many folders do you have for that many apps?

I have 16 GB with 8.9 GB available 476 songs, 200 photos, 5 videos.

I have about 8 folders for utilities and games and the rest I leave on the homescreen. my iPhone is really messy
 
64G, 23G free and no videos. I have the movies on my iPad, music on my iPhone.

Always by the best you can afford to when it comes to electronics.
 
16 GB for me -- who needs more for a smartphone! There are laptops and desktops for more extensive use! Yes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top