Possible Phone 4s Parts Photos Leak

Possible Phone 4s Parts Photos Leak

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone_4s_parts.JPG

MacRumors has a round up today of a series of photos that have turned up throughout the day that appear to be from an iPhone 4s. The pictures come from several different sites, including MacPost and Pandaxtech, although MacRumors says that the latter is the actual source. When the first photos emerged this morning, it was hard to tell if they were genuine or a hoax, but the later photos have revealed more of the phone’s exposed innards, and are starting to look more and more authentic. In one picture you can even see that the phone is working and showing the “connect to iTunes” animation. If these pictures really genuinely are of the iPhone 4s, then it’s safe to say that it does indeed appear to be very similar to the original iPhone 4. That is a big “if” though, especially as 9to5 Mac, also commentating on the photos, says that according to iFixyouri, the grill on the front of the pictured phone is non-OEM, which could mean that the phone has not been assembled by Apple. The intrigue!

Source: New Photo Confirms Partially Assembled iPhone 4S - Mac Rumors
‘iPhone 4S’ prototype isn’t likely from Apple | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

Well I have a question and I guess it will really show I've not been around watching stuff for a couple of months but what is the iPhone 4S and how is it different from the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5?

JennieR said:
Well I have a question and I guess it will really show I've not been around watching stuff for a couple of months but what is the iPhone 4S and how is it different from the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5?

We have no clue about the difference.

So there is two phones coming out... I wonder of there will be updates for the iPhone 4?
Thanks

So there is two phones coming out... I wonder of there will be updates for the iPhone 4?
Thanks

A software update will be available for the iPhone 4 "This Fall"

"This Fall" is the only time frame we have from Apple.

Latest posts

Back