Record phonecalls

reving

New Member
Which is the best app for recording during calls? I can't find anything even though I have been searching for it, I am either bad at finding it, or there aren't enough of apps for this... ( I am asking this because I want to do some interviews through phone and can't find to do it on my iPhone 4s, I don't want to use my Sony Ericsson to do the interviews haha.
 
Bluff my call doesn't seem to work for me, and I think it is because of location. I live in Sweden and Bluff My Call seems to work only in US.
 
reving said:
Bluff my call doesn't seem to work for me, and I think it is because of location. I live in Sweden and Bluff My Call seems to work only in US.

Ah damn. Sorry. I don't the other one supports networks outside the US.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top