Screen issue

metraman

Member
I had this issue with my 6s and now my 8s. I’ll go to do something and all I see are 4 or so icons they will work but when they open they also are magnified. On my 6 I could hit the ball and power to force a shutdown that won’t work on this 8. It takes a great deal of effort to manipulate the screen to the point where I can get to the shutdown slide??
 
Try going to Settings>General>Accessibility>Zoom and turn off the switch. If that doesn't work, there are several other options shown on the page that can be turned off if they're on.
 
It sounds like you had zoom engaged on the settings and did the double tap without knowing it. If you did, another double tap makes it return to normal view. And scifan has told you how to turn the feature off.
 
It sounds like you had zoom engaged on the settings and did the double tap without knowing it. If you did, another double tap makes it return to normal view. And scifan has told you how to turn the feature off.
Yep that was the issue I must have tapped it without realizing it.
Thanks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top